Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Update

Wow, has it really been 2 months since I've last posted?  Crazy!

I don't really have much to say and it's almost my bedtime so I'll make this short and sweet.  I've had a lot of people lately come up to me and glance at my belly, then ask me if I have any news.  They say that I posted a lot at one time and now they haven't heard anything. Nope.  I do not have any news.  Sorry!  I posted everything that I posted because it was National Infertility Awareness Week.  Plus, I don't really have much else to report.  We have started some fertility treatments, but so far I am not pregnant.  I'm praying, and so is Scott, that a sustainable pregnancy comes along soon, however.  We'll leave that all in God's hands.

I realize that I've very much made this journey public, and that when I haven't posted in two months about it that people may begin to wonder.  So I just wanted everyone to know that no, I'm not pregnant yet.  I posted a lot in April just because it was NIAW and I wanted other infertiles to feel a sense of solidarity.  Otherwise, this blog is intended to record the funny and cute things my boys do (hence the name Life With Boys).  That's why you're not reading anything else about the journey here.  Maybe one day I'll have more to add, if another little boy happens to come along :)

Keeping wishing that baby dust on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment